Telangana Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme 2023, Free Breakfast for Classes 1 to 10, Benefit, Features, Eligibility, Documents, Apply Online, Food, Items, List, Form, Status
Telangana government has launched a unique scheme for all government school students where they will be provided breakfast before the start of school. The ‘Mukhyamantri Breakfast Scheme’ was officially launched in select schools across the state on Friday. This will be extended to all government schools for students of classes 1 to 10 after the Dussehra holidays. Detailed information about this is given below.
Telangana Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme|
|Launched by||Telangana Chief Minister KCR|
|Launched in||October, 2023|
Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme Objective
The primary goal of this program is to ensure that no child attends school on an empty stomach, particularly those whose parents are employed as agricultural laborers and may face challenges in providing breakfast for their children. According to KCR (Chief Minister of Telangana), this initiative aims to guarantee that children receive nutritious meals, enabling them to focus better on their studies.
Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme Features and Benefits
- This will be closely monitored through mobile app.
- The state government has allocated Rs 672 crore for the programme, which will be implemented in 27,147 government schools.
- The initiative targets more than 23 lakh students from classes 1 to 10 in government schools.
- Students will be served a hot breakfast at their tables approximately 45 minutes before school starts.
- In line with the decree from the Department of School Education, the government has made the decision to offer free breakfast to students studying in government and local body schools from Class 1 to Class 10 on all school days under the “Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme.”
Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme Eligibility
Below are the qualification requirements for the program:
- Students enrolled in classes 1 to 10.
- Students attending government schools in Telangana.
- Students enrolled in local body schools.
Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme Application Process
The application process may involve registering students through their respective government schools. Parents or guardians may need to provide necessary information and documentation as required by the school.
Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme Helpline Number
For specific information and assistance related to the Telangana Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme, you can contact the state government’s helpline or the education department. The contact information for government helplines can often be found on the official website of the Telangana government.
Other Links –