Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana Arunachal Pradesh 2021, Agriculture, Farmers Application, Budget, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number
Agriculture sector plays one of the most important roles towards the growth of the Indian economy. The Central Government along with the State Governments keep on bringing effective Schemes/Yojanas for holistic progress. One such important step is taken by the State Government of Arunachal Pradesh. On September 3, 2021, Arunachal Pradesh’s Chief Minister Pema Khandu launched two important Schemes for the residents and farmers of the state. One among the two Schemes is the Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana. Through this article, we will provide you all the information related to Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana.
Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana Arunachal Pradesh 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana|
|Announced By||Central Government (During Budget Session 2021)|
|Launched By||Chief Minister (Pema Khandu) of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Launch Date||September 3, 2021|
|Budget||Rs 120 Crores|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers and Self help groups (SHGs) of Arunachal Pradesh|
Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana Objective
The objective of the scheme is to improve the agriculture in the state along with providing huge benefits to the farmers and self help groups of the state. It is an approach towards making the farmers and self help groups independent. The Yojana will deal with various types of cultivations and mechanisms of agriculture. Those mechanisms may include scientific terrace farming, double cropping, tea, rubber and many more.
Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana Features
Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana will be hugely beneficial for the farmers and self help groups of the state. We have provided all the features of the scheme here in the following section:
- Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana has been launched in the sector of agriculture.
- The scheme is a part of ‘Atmanirbhar Programme’.
- Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana is an updated version of Chief Minister’s Samuh Yojana as well as Sashakt Kisan Yojana.
- The Yojana will deal with double cropping, farm mechanization, scientific land terracing, apiculture, cultivation of buckwheat, rubber, tea and many more.
- The Yojana is based on the front-end subsidies.
- Under this scheme, Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank, Arunachal Pradesh Cooperative Apex Bank and State Bank of India will give credit links to the beneficiaries.
- A total sum of Rs 120 Crores has been allocated to the Department of Agriculture for this scheme.
- There will be no mortgage or guarantee in accordance to Self help groups (SHGs) for availing loan upto Rs 10 Lakhs. On the other hand, there will be no collateral in accordance to the individual schemes for availing loan upto Rs 1.60 Lakh.
- One of the important features is also that the plan includes 45% government subsidy, 45% bank loan and 10% has to be borne by the farmer.
- The scheme will be beneficial to 3700 self help groups consisting of women members too.
Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana Eligibility
The Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana is for the farmers and Self help groups of Arunachal Pradesh.
Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana Arunachal Pradesh Documents
Here is all the information related to the documents required for availing the scheme:
- No LPC: In order to avail the scheme, the self help groups will not require the Land Possession Certificate (LPC).
- Simple Certificate: The beneficiaries will require a simple certificate concerning CO, BDO or EAC.
Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana Official Website
Official Website for Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana will be updated by the State Government soon. We request you to be in touch with the updates. We will update you once it is out.
Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana Application
The State Government has launched this Scheme recently (September 3, 2021). The application process is not officially declared. All the information regarding the application process will be updated anytime soon.
Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana Implementation
|State Level Committee||Chief Secretary|
|District Level Committees||Deputy Commissioners|
Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana Helpline Number
Helpline Number related to the Scheme has not been updated yet. We request you to be in touch with the updates. The State Government will provide the information soon.
Q : What is the main aim of the Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana ?
Ans : To improve the agriculture of the state along with benefitting the farmers and self help groups.
Q : The Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana is a part of which programme ?
Ans : Atmanirbhar Programme.
Q : What is the helpline number of the Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana?
Ans : Helpline Number will be updated anytime soon.
Q : Is it only for the farmers and Self help groups of Arunachal Pradesh?
Ans : Yes.
Q : What will be the budget of Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana?
Ans : Rs 120 Crores.
Q : Will there be a provision of bank loan for the beneficiaries?
And : Yes.
Other Links –