Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023 Apply Online, Form, Download, pdf, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpdesk, Status Check
The Swadhar Yojana 2022 has been launched by the Maharashtra government to help the SC and Nav Buddha category students financially. The financial assistance will help students of 10th, 12th, diploma, and engineering courses spend on lodging, boarding, and other expenses. The state government has come up with the Maharashtra Swadhar Scheme to help the students of the backward classes. The details and eligibility criteria of the scheme are as follows.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Swadhar Yojana 2022|
|Launched By||Maharashtra govt.|
|Launched in||Year 2018|
|Target Beneficiary||Students belonging to scheduled caste and Nav Buddha category|
|Financial Help||Rupees 51000 yearly|
|Financial Help Purpose||Financial assistance to help in class 10th, 12th, degree, and diploma courses get adequate boarding, lodging, and expenses|
|Category||Social welfare scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Poor deprived candidates willing to pursue higher education in the state|
Maharashtra Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2022
Students who opted for admission in class 11th or 12th and, after professional or non-professional courses, are eligible to register for the Swadhar Yojana scheme. If a student doesn’t get admission to a government hostel facility, they can avail of the scheme’s benefits.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Key Features
- Main beneficiary of the scheme – The students of Maharashtra belonging to the scheduled caste and the Nav Buddha category and are economically deprived.
- Purpose of launching the scheme – The main idea of launching the scheme is to provide financial assistance to students of backward classes to pursue higher studies and get facilities for hostel expenses and the like.
- Scheme launching authority – The Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana is the initiative of the Maharashtra state government to help the students.
- Financial help to each beneficiary – The yearly assistance to a student under the scheme is rupees 51000.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Financial Grants
The state government will offer financial help to the student mentioned above category. The structure of the expenses goes as follows:
|Boarding facility||Rupees 28000|
|Lodging facility||Rupees 15000|
|Students of medical and engineering courses||Rupees 5000 (additional)|
|Other Branches||Rupees 2000 (additional)|
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Benefits
- The benefits of the scheme will be extended only to the students belonging to the scheduled caste and Nav Buddha category.
- Students who are in 10th, and 12th grades, pursuing a diploma, degree, or any professional course are eligible for the scheme.
- The total amount sanctioned for the scheme is rupees 51000.
- The Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana will help students with lodging, boarding, and other additional expenses as required.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Eligibility
- Students of the state – The Maharashtra government has launched the scheme, and so only the natives of the state can register for it.
- Category of an applicant – Students belonging to scheduled caste and Nav buddha categories are eligible to register for the scheme.
- Educational category of students – The students who are in the 10th, 12th, diploma, engineering, and any professional courses can register for the scheme.
- Educational Qualification – Students need to secure 60% in their respective examinations to avail of the scheme benefits. And the physically challenged candidates should get a minimum of 40% marks to qualify for the scheme’s benefits.
- Income criteria – The annual income of the applicant from all sources should not be more than rupees 2.5 lakhs.
- Valid bank account – Students applying for the scheme should have a valid bank account that is linked with an Aadhaar number.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Documents
- Domicile details – The applicant should furnish the correct domicile documents to justify that they are natives of the state.
- Educational certificates – Students should furnish correct and updated mark sheets when applying for the scheme.
- Income certificate – The family income certificate is important to justify the income limits and eligibility of a candidate for the scheme.
- Bank details – The applicant should furnish correct bank details, such as IFSC code, and bank account number, that are linked with the Aadhaar card
Along with this, one should furnish a caste certificate, mobile number, and passport size photo at the time of submitting the online application form.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Download Form pdf
To submit the application form for the scheme online, you have to follow the steps below:
- First, you have to visit the official portal.
- As the homepage comes up, you have to click on the scheme link or directly go by the direct link.
- The online PDF form will show up, and an applicant has to fill it up with relevant details correctly
With these, the applicant should furnish the relevant documents, and the complete set should be submitted to the Social Welfare department in Maharashtra. This completes the online application procedure and scheme registration.
Q : What is the main idea of the scheme?
Ans : Offer financial help to deprived students in Maharashtra
Q : Who has launched the scheme?
Ans : Maharashtra government
Q : Who are the beneficiaries of the scheme?
Ans : Students of scheduled caste and Nav Buddha category
Q : What is the financial assistance for a student yearly?
Ans : Rupees 51000
Q : What is the limit of annual income for the scheme?
Ans : The income from all sources for the applicant’s family should not exceed rupees 2.5 lakhs
Other Links –