Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Karnataka 2023, Online Apply, Registration, Form, Benefit, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number
The plan aims to install emergency devices at public places in order to respond to heart attacks within a critical response time.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Karnataka 2023
|Scheme Name||Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana|
|Launched Date||Nov, 2023|
|Launched By||Karnataka Government|
|Benefit||Heart Attack Treatment|
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Launch Detail
Karnataka Health Department launched the Dr Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Yojana on Tuesday to treat those suffering from sudden cardiac problems and heart attacks. Dinesh Gundu Rao, the Health Minister of Karnataka, announced the scheme just two days after the anniversary of the death of the popular Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar. He died aged 46 from a Heart Attack. The scheme was also named in honor of the actor who died. Puneeth Rajkumar conferred ‘Karnataka Ratna’ posthumously, The program has been implemented two ways. Installation of automated external defibrillators (AEDs) in public areas and hub and spoke model.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Aim
The plan aims to install emergency devices at public places in order to respond to heart attack victims within the critical response time. Together, we will create 10 hubs and spoke centers in 85 district and taluk hospitals spread across 31 districts. Rao stated that the program aims to save lives of people suffering from sudden heart attacks.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Benefit and Features
- Recent studies have shown that heart attacks are occurring in young people. According to a recent study, 35% of heart attack victims were in their 40s.
- In cases of cardiac arrest as many lives as is possible should be saved. They should also be treated within the golden hours. In this regard, our health department has made a major step.
- The government has designated 85 district and Taluk hospital as “spoke” centres. In total, 16 super-specialty hospital including Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research have created ten hubs. “Anyone who feels chest pain should immediately visit the spoke centers and receive an ECG,” said the minister.
- At the spoke centres, the government will also deploy AI technology which can detect the severity a patient’s condition in four to five minutes. Those with critical heart health conditions will receive a free Tenecteplase injection, which prevents a sudden cardiac death.
- Private hospitals charge between Rs 30,000 and Rs 45,000 per Tenecteplase Injection. Rao stated that the government hospitals would provide this injection for free.
- The spoke centres are Taluk level hospitals. After initial treatment, the patients are sent to the ‘Hub Centres’ which are larger, super-specialty hospitals where advanced medical treatments such as angiograms or angioplasty are provided.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Eligibility
- BPL card holders will also receive free treatment at hubs of super-specialty hospitals.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Official Website
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Online Apply
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Helpline Number
Q : What is Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana?
Ans : Health treatment
Q : Where is Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana?
Ans : Karnataka
Q : Who is Eligible in Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana?
Ans : Karnataka Residents.
Q : How to Apply for Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana?
Ans : Coming Soon
Q : What is the Official Website of Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana?
Ans : Coming Soon
Other Links –