Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2023 (Apply Online, Official Website, Benefit, Eligibility, Documents, Helpline)
The Naan Mudhalvan Scheme has been started by Naan Mudhalvan Scheme by Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu MK Stalin. It is mainly to cover up for almost 10 lakhs students and help them benefit to improve their skills and talents under the scheme program. It will help them develop knowledge and be part of educational courses that would help them pursue higher education as they wish to. To derive the benefits of the scheme, an individual has to stay updated with its detail from the official portal and know the details. ABC
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Naan Mudhalvan Scheme|
|Subject of scheme||Tamil Nadu government has decided to launch Naan Mudhalvan Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief minister of Tamil Nadu MK Stalin|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Total beneficiaries||10 lakhs|
What is Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme?
The Naan Mudhalvan Scheme has been planned to launch on 69th birthday of MK Stalin. The CM of Tamil Nadu mainly announced the program for the project to help the students of college and universities of the state. The inauguration of the scheme has been done in higher secondary government school of the state to offer academic and professional assistance to the students and help them prepare for future endeavors. It will be done mainly through the programs that would help them shape up their future and become a competent individual.
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Objectives
- Job opportunity for students – The scheme will help young students face job opportunities better and get adequate educational qualification from this.
- Upgrade individual talent of state – The implementation of the scheme helps to upgrade the overall educational system in the state and make it a powerful society.
- Boost the educational level – The educational level should become a competent one and make ways for the young talents in the state to grow to responsible and competent individuals to achieve higher in life.
- Help students with spoken English – The program will teach the students to speak English correctly and fluently and face interviews with confidence. In addition, students can learn of robotics and coding with help of the training capsules at its best.
- Get assistance from counsellors – The psychological counsellors will help advice on diet, lifestyle, health and general development of an individual and help them know how to develop themselves to represent in front of the interview board. The personal training and the virtual meeting would be easy for individuals to handle once they are trained under the programs
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Benefits
- The Naan Mudhalvan is kind of a development program for the students of Tamil Nadu who are from university and school including adolescent students to improve in life and education.
- The main goal of the scheme is to offer assistance to almost 10 lakhs and it would focus on knowledge, education, thinking skill, energy of a student.
- The main purpose of the program is to help identify the skill and promote the talent of the students belonging to both government and non-government aided educational centers.
- The program would guide the students on choosing the right career path and which stream to go for and succeed in it for a brighter and better future.
- It would arrange for specialized training and spoken English class for the students to help them speak the language fluently when facing interview.
- The training would include coding and use of robotics that is mainly of many technological advancements.
- There will be category of summer course to encourage the students take part in it and win exciting prizes from it.
- The health professionals and psychiatrists will be available to consult about style, fitness, food intake, dressing etiquette, manner and how one should socialize.
- Students can gather knowledge on cultural heritage of the state.
- The face-to-face training would help the students gain knowledge from the best of trainers, via method of online training at school and from district level assistance.
- Schools will have mentoring center that will have art program and syllabus for this program. In addition to this, there will be series of class for the students of classes 9th to 12th grade.
- The tutoring system would be implemented for the help of students through the alumni.
- It will help the university students to learn foreign language of choice and find work based on it.
- Students can take part in vocational training that will help them know about the upgraded picture of the industry and utilize the same skills when searching for respective jobs.
- As there are series of programs for the students, it will help students enroll for the suitable one as per interest. They get the scope to enroll into some of the prestigious educational centers to pursue further studies.
- The state government and the institutional agencies along with state and central government will give advertisement and conduct the required training accordingly.
- The trained students would be under monitoring about improvement for continuity and employment and how much they need to work more on their weak points to achieve the dream job. There is also scope for integrated camps for student’s employment where they can gain knowledge.
- The portal created for the scheme will give suitable and regular updates on the details for the help of the students
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Feature
The scheme has been launched by state government with the aim of improving the level of education. It will help students with the following:
- Education skill
The chief minister of state will directly supervise the scheme and put in the best effort to help students strategically benefit from the scheme in their higher studies. In addition to this, the state government is offering scope to improve spoken English of students so that they can confidently face interview board and take in discussions with confidence.
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Portal
The state government has launched the portal to help students benefit from the scheme. The interested candidates can get all details uploaded on the portal and take suitable step on how to register and apply for the scheme and avail of the benefits. To identify their career goals and do it in best way possible, the educational institutes are coming up with different schemes and courses to help the students.
Who can Apply for the Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme?
Students of the state are eligible but should go by the criteria stated by higher authorities and some of these are:
- Residents of state – As the scheme has been launched by Tamil Nadu, only the natives are eligible to register for the scheme
- Category of student – The college and university students are eligible to register for scheme
- Identity proof – The students who are willing to register for scheme should furnish suitable identification proof
- Bonafide certificate – It is important to furnish suitable Bonafide certificate of the candidate
- Valid contact details – One should offer valid mobile number when register for the above said scheme
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Documents
- Domicile documents – A willing candidate should offer certificate to justify that they are natives of state and thus, eligible to register for scheme
- Identification certificate – As ID, one has to furnish Voter Id, Aadhar card, or equivalent to justify their claim
- Qualification details – One has to furnish suitable educational certificate to justify whether they are students of college or university and suitable to avail of the benefit
- Contact details – Student should give correct phone number to contact them as required
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Registration Steps
The interested candidate should follow the steps to register for the scheme online:
- Firstly, candidate has to visit official portal
- Now, as the home page shows up, they have to click on suitable registration link
- Here, upon clicking on the link, the registration form will show up
- Here, one has to enter correct details to each of the fields offered
- Then, click on the submit option
- This will generate login credentials and one should secure it for requirement
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme Login
After completing online registration, one can follow the steps to login on site and register.
- Go by official portal of scheme
- Now, you have to fill up the form
- Here, you will be asked to enter EMIS number along with password
- Now, click on login link
- This is how it would be easy to log into to linked account
Therefore, by successful implementation of the scheme, the state authorities are trying to help students of government schools to pursue higher education. It shall help them stand out in field of research, action, thought, talent and others. This is sure to improve the student’s knowledge and skills, making each of them efficient for their future endeavors. So, students who are willing to complete higher education should keep track of the application process online and opt for the right one to enjoy its benefits.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q : What is the purpose of scheme launch?
Ans : To help students benefit from skill development programs.
Q : Who is the beneficiary of scheme?
Ans : Government school students.
Q : Who has launched the scheme?
Ans : Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.K. Stalin
Q : Which is the official portal of scheme?
Ans : naanmudhalvan.tn schools.
Q : How many students would be covered under the scheme?
Ans : 10 lakhs
Other Articles –