Aama Yojana Sikkim 2023, Online Application Form, Eligibility, Documents, How to Register, Official Website, Helpline Number
The Amma Yojana has been launched by Chief Minister in Sikkim, Prem Singh Golay aiming to offer financial help to mothers who are not working. As per the scheme initiative, the mothers will be given financial help to respective bank accounts that can use for a better living. With this they can take care of family and children better. Read on to know more about other details of the scheme and it would help to register under it on time to get suitable help.
Aama Yojana Sikkim 2023
|Name of the scheme||Aama Yojana|
|launched by||Prem Singh Golay|
|Target group||Non-working mothers|
|Financial help||Rupees 20,000|
|budget||Rupees 32 crores|
|Objective||Offer financial help to mothers who are not working|
Aama Yojana Sikkim Key Features
- Target group of the scheme – The target group under scheme is the non-working mother in Sikkim
- Main objective of the scheme launches – The main idea of scheme launch is to offer suitable financial assistance to non-working mothers in smooth running of the family and take care of children.
- Scheme has been launched by – It has been launched by CM of Sikkim, Prem Singh Golay
- Financial help offered under scheme – Rupees 20, 000 will be directly credited to bank accounts of non-working mothers
- Total amount sanctioned for the scheme – A total of rupees 32 crores has been sanctioned from a total budget of rupees 100 crores
By successful implementation of the scheme, the state authorities are trying to help the families with non-working mothers start saving for future of family and children. The financial help from higher state authorities will help them better plan for the savings. Besides, they can manage their financial problems better.
Aama Yojana Sikkim Eligibility
- Residential details – As the scheme has been launched by Sikkim CM, only the natives of the state are eligible to get the scheme benefits
- Family members – Applicant need to furnish the total number of members in family to justify that they are non-working mothers
- Bank details – The non-working woman should furnish correct bank details as the beneficiary amount will be credited directly
- Relationship status – The women applying for the scheme should be married and included in the electoral list of the state to get the scheme benefits
If mothers are working, they are not eligible to register for the scheme and get the financial help. Due to this, it is important to furnish suitable details about family members and income list. Only after suitable scrutiny by higher authorities, the applicant will be considered eligible for the scheme and get the financial assistance.
Aama Yojana Sikkim Documents
- Domicile details – As only the natives of the state are eligible for the scheme, they have to furnish suitable domicile proof at the time of registration
- Identification proof – As identification, one should furnish suitable Aadhaar card, voter ID card and equivalent of all members in the family to justify that they are eligible for the scheme benefits
- Bank documents – The candidate should give suitable bank account details, IFSC code and other details to link it and send the beneficiary money directly in the account
- Marriage certificate – Woman should furnish correct marriage certificate to justify their relationship status and eligibility for the scheme
Aama Yojana Sikkim Registering Online Process
The CM has recently taken the initiative of the scheme in Sikkim and the process for online registration is yet to be declared on its portal. As soon as it comes up, the beneficiaries will be the first to get the details and know about the steps to register online for the scheme. While registering online, the candidate needs to furnish suitable documents that are required for scrutiny before the applicant is consider to be eligible for the scheme. Therefore, with successful implementation of the scheme, it will help the mothers in running the family and take care of educational expenses of children.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q : What is the purpose of the scheme?
Ans : Offer financial help to women
Q : Who are the beneficiaries of scheme?
Ans : Non-working mothers
Q : What is the total amount given under the scheme?
Ans : Rupees 20, 000 monthly
Q : What is total sanctioned amount for the scheme?
Ans : Rupees 32 crores
Q : Who has taken scheme initiative in Sikkim?
Ans : Prem Singh Golay
Other Links –