Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2022, Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana online form, Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana eligibility, Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana website, how to apply for Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana, benefits, beneficiaries, helpline number
The Odisha CM announced at the State Level Children’s Day Celebration’s Closing Ceremony that Rs. 100 crores will go to school children, educators, administrators, teachers, school management committees, and instructors for their excellence in education. He expressed his gratitude to the program’s alumni supporters.
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Odisha 2022
|Name||Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2022|
|Introduced By||Government of Odisha|
|Launched by||Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched on||16 November 2022|
|Objective||To motivate students and every working professional in the education system of Odisha|
|Benefits||Students and other officials will receive prizes|
|Beneficiaries||50,000 students, 1,500 school principals, school management committee members, alumni, the district authorities, and the gram panchayat|
|Official Website||Not disclosed|
What is Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana (MMSPY) 2022?
The Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana award program has been introduced by the government of Odisha. It is open to all who are involved in the mass education system. This includes teachers and students from elementary and secondary schools. The prize will be awarded to approximately 50,000 students, 1,500 school principals, school management committee members, alumni, the district authorities, and the gram panchayat. The winner was announced by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Wednesday at the end of the second day of a three-day event held at Unit-II Boy’s School in Bhubaneswar.
The majority of awards fall under one of these two categories. The first category is personal recognition. The second is recognition by an organization.
Each award will be given to the headmistresses and headmasters of students, as well as instructors and headmistresses. Three subcategories will be available for students. There will be one for students with qualifications, another for students who are leaders and excel in extracurricular and extracurricular activities, and a third for financially poor students.
Patnaik, the Council of Higher Secondary Education, also revealed a digital locker app that allows for the storage of transcripts, diplomas, and other papers. Students can access their grades reports and diplomas through this virtual locker.
The objective of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
The award’s primary purpose is to encourage all those involved in Odisha’s education system. This program will see funding for 1500 teachers as well as 50,000 students. These awards will be given to alumni associations for their support and academic performance. Awards will be distributed at the state, local, and district levels by The Mukhyamantri Sikshya Puraskar Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2022
- Teachers and students of the state – The scheme was launched by Odisha CM and only teachers, schools, students, and management can take advantage of it.
- School students – The scheme is open to all school students, teachers, and alumni, as well as school administration, principals, and school staff.
- Students from both economically backward and affluent classes are eligible to apply for the scheme
- To be eligible for the yojana’s benefits, the candidate must be an Odisha permanent resident.
- The position requires a participant in the mass education system such as a teacher at a primary or second school or a student who is deserving.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
- The majority of honors will go to one of these two categories. The first is personal, while the second is company recognition. Lecturers, headmistresses, and headmasters will each receive individual rewards.
- 100 secondary school teachers will receive awards in each of the seven areas at the block, district, and gram panchayat levels. Honors will be given to Headmasters or Head Mistresses at different levels.
- Pupils will have access to three subcategories. The first will go to the most deserving students. The second will go to those who demonstrate leadership potential and excel in extracurricular activities. Finally, the third category will go to financially challenged but deserving pupils.
- At the block, state, and district levels, awards will be presented to the top alumni organizations, school management teams, gram panchayats, and district administrations.
Digilocker for CHSE/BSE council
CM Patnaik launched Digi Locker to support the Council of Higher Secondary Education and the Board of Secondary Education. This virtual locker will allow students to keep their certificates, marks sheets, and other documents safe and easily accessible. It will not be possible for any documents to be stolen or lost. The Chief Minister emphasized the importance of time and encouraged students to learn. The Chief Minister advised that children create an independent identity by excelling in different fields, such as music, dance, and sports.
According to him, time is crucial for students. The Chief Minister stated that children can be successful if they do the right thing at just the right time. The Chief Minister advised children to create their own identities by excelling in all areas of life, including dance and music.
He also stated that change is inevitable. One must move with the times and accept them. CM encouraged children to have a scientific attitude and take responsibility for their country and their state. Respect must be shown to all who have made a difference in their lives, including teachers, family members, and schools.
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Official website / Application form
The Odisha Government has recently announced this yojana. However, the government has not yet made public any specific online or offline application process. A website has not been created yet. We will update this page as soon as we have any information. Keep checking our website for the most recent information about the Yojana.
Odisha Government’s this initiative will definitely bring some joy to students and the teachers who are contributing their time to the students. The government has announced a 100 crore budget for this scheme for the students and teachers of the Odisha.
Q- Launch date of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana?
A- Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana was launched on 16th November 2022.
Q- Budget of the Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana?
A-The government has announced a 100 crore budget for this Yojana.
Q- Who are the Beneficiaries of this Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana?
A- 50,000 students, 1,500 school principals, school management committee members, alumni, the district authorities, and the gram panchayat