Ennum Ezhuthum scheme 2022 ( official website, portal, documents, registration, eligibility criteria, list, status, Benefits, beneficiaries, helpline number, last date, how to apply, application form )
After schools reopened in Tamil Nadu on 13th June after a long vacation, Chief Minister MK Stalin proposed the launch of the Ennum Ezhuthum scheme. It is mainly to bridge the learning gap that has taken a big form since the pandemic. It affected the studies of students below eight, and the scheme launch can help cover up for it. The students should get better learning scope as a result of this scheme launch. The main motive for the scheme announcement is to improve the quality of education in Tamil Nadu. The scheme has been launched at an event of Azhinjivakkam panchayat union middle school.
Ennum Ezhuthum scheme 2022
|Name of the scheme||Ennum Ezhuthum scheme|
|Scheme has been launched in||Tamil Nadu|
|Scheme was launched by||Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Motive of scheme launch||Bridge learning gap in students and program is designed to help individual students|
|Teachers to help students via the program||Offer textbooks and encourage them to read books|
What are the highlighting features of the Ennum Ezhuthum scheme?
- Target group of the scheme – The target group of the scheme is students below age 8 so that by 2025, the students can read easily and understand basic arithmetic skills easily.
- Motive to launch the scheme – The motive is to ensure literacy and numeracy by 2025 and help the students get a better learning scope that has been lacking since the pandemic. Moreover, the scheme will have an integrated approach to learning to build scientific ideas and social skills through the instructions given via the seminal research in the educational field.
- Subjects to be taught in class – The students of classes 1 to 3 will be taught Maths, English and Tamil with integrated EVSand can easily read and write by 2025.
- Deployment of the scheme –The chief minister of Tamil Nadu, MK Stalin, has proposed that the scheme be deployed for the academic year 2022-2023 academic year, across all state government schools.
- Benefits of the scheme – The schools will offer textbooks to classes 1 to 3 to help with easy and better learning scopes.
- Training for teachers – Training has been conducted for teachers to help them understand the learning approach, and the handbooks have been given to them. Further, they have been advised to adopt interactive learning methods and guide students to read newspapers and more books available at the school library. This will surely help to hone the read and write skills of a student.
- Design for the lessons – The lessons would be designed in the format of songs, dance, puppetry, storytelling, videos and others as suggested by state CM
As the schools were shut for more than 19 months, the learning program will help them bring back attention and interest in learning. It will also bridge the gap and provide better learning scopes. The classroom set-up should be suitable to teach the students and help them learn the subjects better. It is sure to impact improving the overall quality of education in the state and help individuals prepare for a better tomorrow and get ways to earn their living.
In addition, the CM of the state has announced a breakfast scheme for children belonging to primary school. In addition, a nutrition scheme has been announced to help malnutritional kids where girls would give incentives for higher studies.
Who are eligible to register for the Ennum Ezhuthum scheme?
- School students – The students should register for the scheme and provide correct school and class details to justify their claim for the scheme and enjoy its benefits
- Identification details – The scheme has been launched in Tamil Nadu, and only students of this state are eligible to get the scheme benefits
Documents required to register for the Ennum Ezhuthum scheme
- Identification documents – In identification, the student should furnish their documents that justify that are students of the state and eligible to get the scheme
- School documents – The student should furnish correct certificates that justify the class a student is studying in and, therefore, should come under the learning program
The process to register for the Ennum Ezhuthum scheme
As this scheme is a newly proposed one by the CM of the state, the process to register for it is yet to come. The families of the students should watch the official portal and get to know about it as soon as it launches online. This is how the students can get better learning scope in school and hone their reading and writing skills. This is sure to help them cover up for the lack of education due to the pandemic.
FAQ on the scheme
Q- Where has the scheme been launched?
ANS- The scheme has been launched in Tamil Nadu
Q- What is the main purpose of the learning program?
ANS- Help students with better learning of landing and can solve arithmetic easily
Q- Who has taken the initiative for the launch of the scheme?
ANS- The scheme was launched by MK Stalin, Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
Q- What kind of approach should the teachers take in this program?
ANS- Teachers should encourage them to read more books
Q- Which students are eligible to register for the scheme?
ANS- The students from classes 1 to class 3 are eligible
Other Links –